Traveling Luck for Preslap, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Preslap?What's around Preslap?
Wikipedia near Preslap
Where to stay near Preslap
The timezone in Preslap is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.6536°, Longitude. 22.0456°
Satellite map around Preslap
Loading map of Preslap and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Preslap, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenčić (1.1km)
- Krstatac (1.2km)
- Šiljak (1.3km)
- Čukar (1.3km)
- Kula (1.5km)
- Koverke (2km)
- Vitanovac (2km)
- Kusak (2.9km)
- Rajkov Breg (3km)
- Lipov Trap (3.1km)
- Visoki Trap (3.2km)
- Gradište (3.8km)
- Klađe (3.9km)
- Perša (4km)
- Rujak (4.1km)
- Kremenac (4.2km)
- Kljuna (4.3km)
- Čuka (4.4km)
- Mitrov Kamen (4.4km)
- Stankov Trap (4.4km)
- Ðoglaš (4.5km)
Accommodation around Preslap
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Padine (4.2km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (2.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (3.1km)
Airports close to Preslap
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (193.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Preslap
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.