Traveling Luck for Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cuka?What's around Cuka?
Wikipedia near Cuka
Where to stay near Čuka
The timezone in Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.6256°, Longitude. 22.0203°
Satellite map around Čuka
Loading map of Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Knjigino (1.3km)
- Manastirište (2.3km)
- Dubrave (2.3km)
- Tovareš (2.4km)
- Podbuk (2.7km)
- Klenje (2.7km)
- Ornica (3.2km)
- Milovanova Bučina (3.4km)
- Živkove Bare (3.5km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.6km)
- Rutava Poljana (3.6km)
- Dubrava (3.8km)
- Glecko (3.9km)
- Labarci (4.2km)
- Preslap (4.4km)
- Sastavci (4.4km)
- Bučina (4.5km)
- Krušavje (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (1.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (3.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (0.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (4.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Izvor Moravice (2.8km)
Airports close to Čuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.