Traveling Luck for Klenje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klenje?What's around Klenje?
Wikipedia near Klenje
Where to stay near Klenje
The timezone in Klenje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6383°, Longitude. 22.0428°
Satellite map around Klenje
Loading map of Klenje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klenje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lipov Trap (1.1km)
- Kamenčić (1.5km)
- Rajkov Breg (2.1km)
- Rujak (2.2km)
- Čuka (2.7km)
- Čukar (2.8km)
- Kula (2.8km)
- Kljuna (2.9km)
- Krstatac (3.2km)
- Šiljak (3.2km)
- Strenjak (3.3km)
- Petrova Čuka (3.7km)
- Kremenac (3.8km)
- Vitanovac (3.9km)
- Kusak (4km)
- Koverke (4km)
- Klađe (4.4km)
- Konjarnik (4.5km)
- Perša (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (2.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (4.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (2.9km)
Airports close to Klenje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (195km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klenje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.