Traveling Luck for Grozdinski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Grozdinski Potok?What's around Grozdinski Potok?
Wikipedia near Grozdinski Potok
Where to stay near Grozdinski Potok
The timezone in Grozdinski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:50 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6306°, Longitude. 22.0550°
Satellite map around Grozdinski Potok
Loading map of Grozdinski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grozdinski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kljuna (1.4km)
- Lipov Trap (1.5km)
- Strenjak (1.8km)
- Rujak (2.6km)
- Kamenčić (3km)
- Konjarnik (3km)
- Kula (3.3km)
- Čuka (3.4km)
- Rajkov Breg (3.5km)
- Klađe (3.9km)
- Šiljak (4.1km)
- Čukar (4.2km)
- Krstatac (4.2km)
- Crno Trnje (4.3km)
- Kozja Grbina (4.4km)
- Petrova Čuka (4.6km)
- Vitanovac (4.7km)
- Stankov Trap (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (2.3km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.6km)
Airports close to Grozdinski Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Grozdinski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.