Traveling Luck for Drum, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drum?What's around Drum?
Wikipedia near Drum
Where to stay near Drum
The timezone in Drum is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6303°, Longitude. 22.1178°
Satellite map around Drum
Loading map of Drum and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drum, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Kraljevica (0.2km)
- Čukar (1.1km)
- Tumba (1.5km)
- Kozja Grbina (1.6km)
- Goli Vrh (1.9km)
- Golemi Kremen (2km)
- Goli Čkar (2.3km)
- Konjarnik (3km)
- Konjarnik (3.4km)
- Krst (3.4km)
- Pujin Trap (3.9km)
- Jernovica (4km)
- Klađe (4km)
- Straža (4km)
- Stankov Trap (4.2km)
- Srpata (4.2km)
- Vrla Strana (4.3km)
- Kljuna (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Drum
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (4.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (2.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (4.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (2.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (2.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (4.8km)
Airports close to Drum
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drum
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.