Traveling Luck for Vlanje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vlanje?What's around Vlanje?
Wikipedia near Vlanje
Where to stay near Vlanje
The timezone in Vlanje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6336°, Longitude. 22.1028°
Satellite map around Vlanje
Loading map of Vlanje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vlanje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Kozja Grbina (0.6km)
- Golemi Kremen (1.3km)
- Kraljevica (1.4km)
- Konjarnik (2.4km)
- Čukar (2.5km)
- Tumba (2.6km)
- Goli Vrh (2.6km)
- Klađe (2.7km)
- Stankov Trap (3.1km)
- Krst (3.2km)
- Kljuna (3.4km)
- Goli Čkar (3.6km)
- Srpata (4km)
- Konjarnik (4.1km)
- Strenjak (4.3km)
- Zabel (4.8km)
- Kula (4.9km)
- Vrla Strana (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Vlanje
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (3.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (3.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (3.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (1.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.5km)
Airports close to Vlanje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (190.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vlanje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.