Traveling Luck for Koševi, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kosevi?What's around Kosevi?
Wikipedia near Kosevi
Where to stay near Koševi
The timezone in Kosevi is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6389°, Longitude. 22.0925°
Satellite map around Koševi
Loading map of Koševi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koševi, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golemi Kremen (1.4km)
- Kozja Grbina (1.5km)
- Klađe (1.6km)
- Stankov Trap (2.3km)
- Konjarnik (2.5km)
- Kraljevica (2.6km)
- Kljuna (2.9km)
- Krst (3.2km)
- Goli Vrh (3.4km)
- Kula (3.7km)
- Čukar (3.7km)
- Tumba (3.8km)
- Srpata (3.8km)
- Strenjak (3.9km)
- Zabel (4.3km)
- Ðoglaš (4.7km)
- Goli Čkar (4.8km)
- Šiljak (4.8km)
- Vitanovac (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Koševi
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (2.2km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (4.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (1.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (1.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4km)
Airports close to Koševi
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (190.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koševi
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.