Traveling Luck for Cerače, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerace?What's around Cerace?
Wikipedia near Cerace
Where to stay near Cerače
The timezone in Cerace is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.6394°, Longitude. 22.1158°
Satellite map around Cerače
Loading map of Cerače and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerače, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golemi Kremen (1km)
- Goli Vrh (1.2km)
- Kraljevica (1.3km)
- Kozja Grbina (2km)
- Čukar (2.1km)
- Krst (2.2km)
- Tumba (2.7km)
- Konjarnik (2.8km)
- Srpata (3km)
- Stankov Trap (3.1km)
- Klađe (3.2km)
- Goli Čkar (3.4km)
- Vrla Strana (3.5km)
- Pujin Trap (3.7km)
- Konjarnik (3.8km)
- Zabel (4.2km)
- Jernovica (4.4km)
- Seljski Vrh (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Cerače
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (4.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (4.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (1.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (4.4km)
Airports close to Cerače
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (188.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerače
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.