Traveling Luck for Mećedol, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mecedol?What's around Mecedol?
Wikipedia near Mecedol
Where to stay near Mećedol
The timezone in Mecedol is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:50 and Sunset at 19:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6506°, Longitude. 22.1153°
Satellite map around Mećedol
Loading map of Mećedol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mećedol, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krst (0.8km)
- Golemi Kremen (1.3km)
- Goli Vrh (1.6km)
- Srpata (1.6km)
- Stankov Trap (2.3km)
- Vrla Strana (2.7km)
- Kraljevica (2.8km)
- Klađe (2.8km)
- Zabel (2.8km)
- Konjarnik (3.1km)
- Kozja Grbina (3.1km)
- Seljski Vrh (3.3km)
- Čukar (3.5km)
- Pujin Trap (3.7km)
- Grad (4km)
- Kosar (4.1km)
- Tumba (4.2km)
- Ðoglaš (4.4km)
- Čukar (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Mećedol
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (4.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (4.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (4.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (1.4km)
Airports close to Mećedol
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (188.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mećedol
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.