Traveling Luck for ŠirokePadine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is SirokePadine?What's around SirokePadine?
Wikipedia near SirokePadine
Where to stay near ŠirokePadine
The timezone in SirokePadine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6558°, Longitude. 22.0681°
Satellite map around ŠirokePadine
Loading map of ŠirokePadine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around ŠirokePadine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kula (0.7km)
- Šiljak (1.6km)
- Vitanovac (1.6km)
- Klađe (1.9km)
- Krstatac (2.2km)
- Stankov Trap (2.3km)
- Koverke (2.5km)
- Visoki Trap (2.7km)
- Ðoglaš (2.8km)
- Kamenčić (3.2km)
- Čukar (3.3km)
- Kljuna (4km)
- Zabel (4km)
- Golemi Kremen (4km)
- Lipov Trap (4.4km)
- Krst (4.6km)
- Srpata (4.6km)
- Kozja Grbina (4.7km)
- Konjarnik (4.8km)
- Kusak (4.9km)
- Krstac (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around ŠirokePadine
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (4km)
Airports close to ŠirokePadine
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (191.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to ŠirokePadine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.