Traveling Luck for Ravnište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravniste?What's around Ravniste?
Wikipedia near Ravniste
Where to stay near Ravnište
The timezone in Ravniste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6503°, Longitude. 22.1075°
Satellite map around Ravnište
Loading map of Ravnište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravnište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golemi Kremen (1km)
- Krst (1.2km)
- Stankov Trap (1.6km)
- Srpata (1.8km)
- Klađe (2km)
- Goli Vrh (2.2km)
- Zabel (2.7km)
- Kraljevica (2.8km)
- Kozja Grbina (2.9km)
- Vrla Strana (3.4km)
- Čukar (3.7km)
- Konjarnik (3.7km)
- Seljski Vrh (3.8km)
- Ðoglaš (3.9km)
- Tumba (4.3km)
- Čukar (4.4km)
- Pujin Trap (4.4km)
- Konjarnik (4.4km)
- Kula (4.5km)
- Grad (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Ravnište
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (3.6km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (4.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (2.2km)
Airports close to Ravnište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (188.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravnište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.