Traveling Luck for Klađe, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klade?What's around Klade?
Wikipedia near Klade
Where to stay near Klađe
The timezone in Klade is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 43.6503°, Longitude. 22.0861°
Satellite map around Klađe
Loading map of Klađe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klađe, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klađe (0km)
- Stankov Trap (1km)
- Golemi Kremen (2.1km)
- Kula (2.5km)
- Krst (3km)
- Kozja Grbina (3.1km)
- Ðoglaš (3.2km)
- Zabel (3.2km)
- Srpata (3.3km)
- Vitanovac (3.4km)
- Šiljak (3.5km)
- Kljuna (3.6km)
- Konjarnik (3.8km)
- Kraljevica (4km)
- Krstatac (4km)
- Goli Vrh (4.1km)
- Visoki Trap (4.2km)
- Koverke (4.3km)
- Čukar (4.7km)
- Strenjak (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Klađe
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (1.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (1.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4.2km)
Airports close to Klađe
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (190.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klađe
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.