Traveling Luck for Koljčaste Poljane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Koljcaste Poljane?What's around Koljcaste Poljane?
Wikipedia near Koljcaste Poljane
Where to stay near Koljčaste Poljane
The timezone in Koljcaste Poljane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.6636°, Longitude. 22.0733°
Satellite map around Koljčaste Poljane
Loading map of Koljčaste Poljane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koljčaste Poljane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vitanovac (1.5km)
- Kula (1.6km)
- Ðoglaš (1.7km)
- Šiljak (1.9km)
- Visoki Trap (2km)
- Stankov Trap (2km)
- Klađe (2.1km)
- Koverke (2.4km)
- Krstatac (2.5km)
- Zabel (3.1km)
- Krstac (3.8km)
- Čukar (3.8km)
- Čukar (3.9km)
- Srpata (4km)
- Kamenčić (4.1km)
- Golemi Kremen (4.1km)
- Krst (4.2km)
- Crveni Breg (4.4km)
- Kamenčić (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Koljčaste Poljane
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Berinac (4.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vučji Potok (4.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (3.1km)
Airports close to Koljčaste Poljane
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (190.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koljčaste Poljane
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.