Traveling Luck for Kusak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kusak?What's around Kusak?
Wikipedia near Kusak
Where to stay near Kusak
The timezone in Kusak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:54. It's light
Latitude. 43.6622°, Longitude. 22.0172°
Satellite map around Kusak
Loading map of Kusak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kusak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kusak (0km)
- Perša (1.2km)
- Čukar (1.6km)
- Gradište (2km)
- Donji Del (2.2km)
- Kamenčić (2.5km)
- Gorni Del (2.7km)
- Krstatac (2.8km)
- Kremenac (2.9km)
- Mitrov Kamen (2.9km)
- Rajkov Breg (3km)
- Koverke (3.1km)
- Kamen (3.2km)
- Šiljak (3.4km)
- Rt (3.7km)
- Vitanovac (3.9km)
- Vetrila (4.1km)
- Kula (4.3km)
- Visoki Trap (4.4km)
- Petrova Čuka (4.5km)
- Lom (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Kusak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Padine (2.2km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (3.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (1.2km)
Airports close to Kusak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (195.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kusak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.