Traveling Luck for Jagnjilo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jagnjilo?What's around Jagnjilo?
Wikipedia near Jagnjilo
Where to stay near Jagnjilo
The timezone in Jagnjilo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6800°, Longitude. 22.0933°
Satellite map around Jagnjilo
Loading map of Jagnjilo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jagnjilo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čukar (1.1km)
- Ðoglaš (1.2km)
- Krstac (1.5km)
- Crveni Breg (1.5km)
- Zabel (1.6km)
- Srpata (3.1km)
- Stankov Trap (3.1km)
- Visoki Trap (3.3km)
- Vujin Grob (3.4km)
- Straža (3.4km)
- Krst (3.8km)
- Vitanovac (3.8km)
- Klađe (3.9km)
- Dobra Glava (4km)
- Seljski Vrh (4km)
- Kula (4.4km)
- Šiljak (4.5km)
- Koverke (4.5km)
- Grad (4.6km)
- Kamenčić (4.7km)
- Mečiji Vrh (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Jagnjilo
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (1.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (4.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- SlemenPlanina (4.5km)
Airports close to Jagnjilo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (188.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jagnjilo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.