Traveling Luck for Dobra Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dobra Glava?What's around Dobra Glava?
Wikipedia near Dobra Glava
Where to stay near Dobra Glava
The timezone in Dobra Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:54. It's light
Latitude. 43.7086°, Longitude. 22.0797°
Satellite map around Dobra Glava
Loading map of Dobra Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dobra Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Svinjarnik (1.8km)
- Ljakovica (2.3km)
- Orniče (2.9km)
- Obražinje (2.9km)
- Jesenje (3km)
- Petrova Ornica (3.4km)
- Cerak (3.6km)
- Ovnarnik (3.7km)
- Mlađin Trljak (3.9km)
- Jagnjilo (4km)
- Krstin Put (4.1km)
- Navodna Strana (4.3km)
- Oblozi (4.7km)
- Plavničište (4.8km)
- Topolje (4.8km)
- Gorunje (5km)
- Pavlovci (5km)
- Živanov Grob (5km)
- Kovaćije (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dobra Glava (0km)
- Treći Vrh (1.1km)
- Mečiji Vrh (1.5km)
- Ljakovički Vrh (1.8km)
- Krstac (2.5km)
- Četvrti Vrh (2.9km)
- Osredak (3km)
- Straža (3km)
- Sedibrada (3.4km)
- Vujin Grob (3.6km)
- Bukova Glava (3.7km)
- Crveni Breg (3.7km)
- Kamenčić (3.8km)
- Čukar (4km)
- Vlaški Del (4.1km)
- Ðoglaš (4.5km)
- Visoki Trap (4.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Dobra Glava
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grapin Del (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Urdeš (4.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- SlemenPlanina (3.5km)
Airports close to Dobra Glava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (187.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dobra Glava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.