Traveling Luck for Petrova Ornica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petrova Ornica?What's around Petrova Ornica?
Wikipedia near Petrova Ornica
Where to stay near Petrova Ornica
The timezone in Petrova Ornica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 16:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7025°, Longitude. 22.0444°
Satellite map around Petrova Ornica
Loading map of Petrova Ornica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petrova Ornica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Kamenčić (1.4km)
- Mečiji Vrh (2km)
- Banovo Brdo (2.7km)
- Mitrov Kamen (3.1km)
- Veliki Obli Del (3.2km)
- Treći Vrh (3.4km)
- Vlaški Del (3.4km)
- Dobra Glava (3.4km)
- Visoki Trap (3.8km)
- Gradište (3.9km)
- Četvrti Vrh (4.1km)
- Kamen (4.2km)
- Krstac (4.4km)
- Koverke (4.4km)
- Govedarnik (4.7km)
- Vitanovac (4.9km)
- Mali Obli Del (5km)
- Ljakovički Vrh (5.1km)
- Sedibrada (5.1km)
- Ðoglaš (5.2km)
- Osredak (5.2km)
- Krstatac (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Petrova Ornica
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Urdeš (3.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vučji Potok (4.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (3.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- SlemenPlanina (1.4km)
Airports close to Petrova Ornica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (191.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Petrova Ornica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.