Traveling Luck for Govedarnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Govedarnik?What's around Govedarnik?
Wikipedia near Govedarnik
Where to stay near Govedarnik
The timezone in Govedarnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.7339°, Longitude. 22.0197°
Satellite map around Govedarnik
Loading map of Govedarnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Govedarnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Govedarnik (0km)
- Baba Stanin Vrh (1.5km)
- Zeleni Vrh (1.7km)
- Veliki Obli Del (2.5km)
- Vlaški Del (2.6km)
- Stubline (3km)
- Kamenčić (3.2km)
- Mali Obli Del (3.6km)
- Lajkovac (3.7km)
- Gramada (3.7km)
- Macin Kamen (4.3km)
- Mečiji Vis (4.5km)
- Četvrti Vrh (4.5km)
- Banovo Brdo (4.7km)
- Ravni Del (4.7km)
- Stubline (4.8km)
- Sedibrada (5.3km)
- Cerak (5.3km)
- Mečiji Vrh (5.3km)
- Treći Vrh (5.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Guvnište (1km)
- Kozarnik (1.3km)
- Cerje (1.3km)
- Kukuljaš (1.5km)
- Toplište (2km)
- Veselnica (2.1km)
- Ovnarnik (3.6km)
- Macina Obložina (3.9km)
- Prosište (4.2km)
- Golema Livada (4.3km)
- Dubrava (4.7km)
- Petrova Ornica (4.7km)
- Navodna Strana (4.9km)
- Stepanovci (5.2km)
- Cigansko Polje (5.3km)
- Jelovac (5.5km)
- Vardište (5.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Govedarnik
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (5.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papradljivica (2.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Kladenac (4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Pećara (5.5km)
Airports close to Govedarnik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (191.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Govedarnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.