Traveling Luck for Klen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klen?What's around Klen?
Wikipedia near Klen
Where to stay near Klen
The timezone in Klen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.5492°, Longitude. 21.8942°
Satellite map around Klen
Loading map of Klen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Raškovac (1km)
- Prekonoška Čuka (1.7km)
- Rasovi (1.9km)
- Del (2.1km)
- Glavčina (2.1km)
- Čuka (2.9km)
- Babatija (3km)
- Trap (3.3km)
- Tobolica (3.3km)
- Latinski Vrh (3.5km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (3.6km)
- Gladni Del (3.6km)
- Kitka (3.9km)
- Jovanova Kapa (4km)
- Božurna (4.2km)
- Gložje (4.3km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (4.3km)
- Šanci (4.4km)
- Letnički Del (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Klen
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.9km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (0.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (2.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (3.6km)
Airports close to Klen
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (222.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.