Traveling Luck for Stalovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stalovac?What's around Stalovac?
Wikipedia near Stalovac
Where to stay near Stalovac
The timezone in Stalovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5839°, Longitude. 21.8842°
Satellite map around Stalovac
Loading map of Stalovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stalovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Šanci (0.3km)
- Gložje (1.2km)
- Ravan (1.2km)
- OštraČuka (2.1km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (2.1km)
- Trap (2.2km)
- Babatija (2.8km)
- Rasovi (2.9km)
- Del (3km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3km)
- Letnički Del (3.1km)
- Blendijski Vrh (3.2km)
- Guzati Vrh (3.3km)
- Gladni Del (3.5km)
- Velika OštraČuka (3.9km)
- Tobolica (3.9km)
- Kolarnica (4km)
- Kulin Vrh (4.1km)
- Mala OštraČuka (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Stalovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Srednja Kosa (4.6km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (4.4km)
- Kopane Pare (3.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (2.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (3.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.9km)
Airports close to Stalovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stalovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.