Traveling Luck for Popovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Popovac?What's around Popovac?
Wikipedia near Popovac
Where to stay near Popovac
The timezone in Popovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5114°, Longitude. 21.9664°
Satellite map around Popovac
Loading map of Popovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Popovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- ZdravčaČuka (1.1km)
- Rudina (1.4km)
- Rajkovica (1.8km)
- Mednički Del (1.9km)
- Nadkamen (2.5km)
- Kozja Grbina (2.7km)
- Redak (3.4km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (3.4km)
- Zdravči Kamen (4km)
- Krivonos (4.1km)
- Vrtača (4.2km)
- Širina (4.2km)
- Del (4.2km)
- Golemi Vrh (4.4km)
- Lakinački Del (4.7km)
- Matejeva Stružina (4.8km)
- Kut (4.9km)
- Božurna (4.9km)
- Latinski Vrh (5km)
- Široka Arnica (5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Popovac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Beli Breg (3.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Javor (2.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (2.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jasenovica (3.1km)
Airports close to Popovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Popovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.