Traveling Luck for Nerezina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nerezina?What's around Nerezina?
Wikipedia near Nerezina
Where to stay near Nerezina
The timezone in Nerezina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5053°, Longitude. 21.9553°
Satellite map around Nerezina
Loading map of Nerezina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nerezina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- ZdravčaČuka (1.7km)
- Rajkovica (1.9km)
- Mednički Del (2.5km)
- Rudina (2.7km)
- Lakinački Del (3.8km)
- Nadkamen (3.8km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (4km)
- Kozja Grbina (4km)
- Božurna (4.3km)
- Redak (4.3km)
- Gorevinski Vrh (4.6km)
- Latinski Vrh (4.7km)
- Golemi Vrh (4.8km)
- Širina (5.1km)
- Krivonos (5.3km)
- Vrtača (5.3km)
- Zdravči Kamen (5.3km)
- Del (5.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Nerezina
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (5.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jasenovica (4.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (4.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Javor (3.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (3.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mači Potok (4.9km)
Airports close to Nerezina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nerezina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.