Traveling Luck for Krst, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krst?What's around Krst?
Wikipedia near Krst
Where to stay near Krst
The timezone in Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5050°, Longitude. 21.8994°
Satellite map around Krst
Loading map of Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krst, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kruške (2.2km)
- Podlipovo (2.3km)
- Bačevina (2.7km)
- Lokva (3.1km)
- Lipovo (3.2km)
- Trstenica (3.4km)
- Rsova Šuma (3.7km)
- Kovilovo (4km)
- Rudenica (4.2km)
- Bosilovac (4.6km)
- Krstina Bara (4.6km)
- Smailovica (4.7km)
- Leskovrk (4.8km)
- Davljenik (4.9km)
- Čeprnac (5km)
- Krugljaja (5km)
- Nerezina (5.3km)
- Košutica (5.7km)
- Suvi Krst (5.8km)
- Klen (5.8km)
- Gladno Polje (5.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Krst
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (2.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (2.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Glog (4.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (3.3km)
Airports close to Krst
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (204.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krst
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (220.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.