Traveling Luck for Nakršak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nakrsak?What's around Nakrsak?
Wikipedia near Nakrsak
Where to stay near Nakršak
The timezone in Nakrsak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5136°, Longitude. 21.8864°
Satellite map around Nakršak
Loading map of Nakršak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nakršak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kruške (0.5km)
- Podlipovo (0.9km)
- Lokva (2km)
- Rsova Šuma (2.1km)
- Lipovo (2.5km)
- Rudenica (2.6km)
- Bosilovac (2.9km)
- Kovilovo (3km)
- Krstina Bara (3.3km)
- Davljenik (3.3km)
- Krugljaja (3.4km)
- Smailovica (4km)
- Suvi Krst (4.1km)
- Bačevina (4.1km)
- Podina (4.2km)
- Gladno Polje (4.4km)
- Košutica (4.5km)
- Trstenica (4.5km)
- Klen (4.7km)
- Štava (4.9km)
- Vrbica (5km)
- Leskovrk (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Nakršak
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (2.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Glog (3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (1.7km)
Airports close to Nakršak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (148.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (205.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (225.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nakršak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (219km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.