Traveling Luck for Prosište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prosiste?What's around Prosiste?
Wikipedia near Prosiste
Where to stay near Prosište
The timezone in Prosiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5167°, Longitude. 21.8742°
Satellite map around Prosište
Loading map of Prosište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prosište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Podlipovo (0.7km)
- Rsova Šuma (0.8km)
- Kruške (1km)
- Lokva (1.3km)
- Bosilovac (1.9km)
- Rudenica (1.9km)
- Lipovo (2.1km)
- Davljenik (2.1km)
- Kovilovo (2.2km)
- Krstina Bara (2.3km)
- Krugljaja (2.5km)
- Podina (3km)
- Suvi Krst (3.1km)
- Gladno Polje (3.2km)
- Košutica (3.4km)
- Štava (3.6km)
- Rudenica (3.9km)
- Slatina (4.2km)
- Lunjevac (4.3km)
- Kelča (4.4km)
- Smailovica (4.4km)
- Klen (4.7km)
- Butkovača (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Prosište
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (3.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (0.5km)
Airports close to Prosište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (206km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (224km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prosište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.