Traveling Luck for Rujevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rujevac?What's around Rujevac?
Wikipedia near Rujevac
Where to stay near Rujevac
The timezone in Rujevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:36 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5294°, Longitude. 21.8842°
Satellite map around Rujevac
Loading map of Rujevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rujevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rudenica (1km)
- Kruške (1.6km)
- Krugljaja (1.9km)
- Bosilovac (1.9km)
- Rsova Šuma (2.2km)
- Podlipovo (2.4km)
- Smailovica (2.6km)
- Suvi Krst (2.7km)
- Klen (2.7km)
- Davljenik (3km)
- Vrbica (3.2km)
- Lokva (3.3km)
- Podina (3.7km)
- Lunjevac (3.9km)
- Krstina Bara (3.9km)
- Lipovo (4km)
- Kovilovo (4.1km)
- Trnovača (4.2km)
- Pragovi (4.2km)
- Rudenica (4.2km)
- Dubrava (4.4km)
- Štava (4.5km)
- Belodelska Ulja (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rujevac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.7km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (2.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (2.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (0.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (3.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (2.1km)
Airports close to Rujevac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (223.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rujevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.