Traveling Luck for Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cuka?What's around Cuka?
Wikipedia near Cuka
Where to stay near Čuka
The timezone in Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:29. It's light
Latitude. 43.5267°, Longitude. 21.8925°
Satellite map around Čuka
Loading map of Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kruške (1.4km)
- Rudenica (1.9km)
- Smailovica (2.3km)
- Podlipovo (2.4km)
- Bosilovac (2.7km)
- Rsova Šuma (2.7km)
- Krugljaja (2.7km)
- Klen (2.9km)
- Vrbica (3.2km)
- Lokva (3.5km)
- Suvi Krst (3.6km)
- Davljenik (3.7km)
- Leskovrk (3.8km)
- Pragovi (3.9km)
- Lipovo (4.1km)
- Trstenica (4.3km)
- Kovilovo (4.4km)
- Krstina Bara (4.4km)
- Dubrava (4.4km)
- Podina (4.5km)
- Bačevina (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Čuka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.4km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (1.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (3.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (1.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (1.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (2.5km)
Airports close to Čuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (224.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.