Traveling Luck for Rudenica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rudenica?What's around Rudenica?
Wikipedia near Rudenica
Where to stay near Rudenica
The timezone in Rudenica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5314°, Longitude. 21.8739°
Satellite map around Rudenica
Loading map of Rudenica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rudenica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rudenica (0km)
- Krugljaja (0.9km)
- Bosilovac (0.9km)
- Suvi Krst (1.7km)
- Rsova Šuma (1.8km)
- Kruške (2.1km)
- Davljenik (2.3km)
- Podlipovo (2.6km)
- Podina (2.8km)
- Lunjevac (2.9km)
- Klen (3km)
- Lokva (3.1km)
- Rudenica (3.3km)
- Trnovača (3.3km)
- Krstina Bara (3.4km)
- Smailovica (3.4km)
- Štava (3.5km)
- Vrbica (3.7km)
- Kovilovo (3.7km)
- Gladno Polje (3.8km)
- Butkovača (3.9km)
- Lipovo (3.9km)
- Gabar (4km)
- Belodelska Ulja (4km)
- Zmijarnik (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rudenica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.1km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (3.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (3.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (0.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (1.9km)
Airports close to Rudenica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (222.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rudenica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.