Traveling Luck for Sveti Nikola, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sveti Nikola?What's around Sveti Nikola?
Wikipedia near Sveti Nikola
Where to stay near Sveti Nikola
The timezone in Sveti Nikola is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.5322°, Longitude. 21.8794°
Satellite map around Sveti Nikola
Loading map of Sveti Nikola and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveti Nikola, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rudenica (0.5km)
- Krugljaja (1.3km)
- Bosilovac (1.5km)
- Kruške (2km)
- Rsova Šuma (2.1km)
- Suvi Krst (2.2km)
- Klen (2.6km)
- Podlipovo (2.7km)
- Davljenik (2.8km)
- Smailovica (2.9km)
- Vrbica (3.2km)
- Lunjevac (3.3km)
- Podina (3.3km)
- Lokva (3.4km)
- Trnovača (3.6km)
- Rudenica (3.8km)
- Krstina Bara (3.8km)
- Belodelska Ulja (4km)
- Štava (4.1km)
- Kovilovo (4.1km)
- Lipovo (4.2km)
- Gabar (4.2km)
- Dubrava (4.3km)
- Gladno Polje (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Sveti Nikola
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.2km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (2.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (2.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (0km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (2.2km)
Airports close to Sveti Nikola
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (222.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sveti Nikola
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.