Traveling Luck for Prekonoška Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prekonoska Cuka?What's around Prekonoska Cuka?
Wikipedia near Prekonoska Cuka
Where to stay near Prekonoška Čuka
The timezone in Prekonoska Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5386°, Longitude. 21.8839°
Satellite map around Prekonoška Čuka
Loading map of Prekonoška Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prekonoška Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rudenica (1.3km)
- Klen (1.7km)
- Krugljaja (1.8km)
- Bosilovac (2.2km)
- Smailovica (2.3km)
- Vrbica (2.3km)
- Suvi Krst (2.5km)
- Kruške (2.8km)
- Rsova Šuma (3.1km)
- Dubrava (3.4km)
- Trnovača (3.4km)
- Lunjevac (3.4km)
- Belodelska Ulja (3.4km)
- Podlipovo (3.5km)
- Davljenik (3.6km)
- Pragovi (3.6km)
- Gabar (3.9km)
- Podina (4km)
- Ključ (4.1km)
- Rudenica (4.3km)
- Lokva (4.3km)
- Padalište (4.4km)
- Zmijarnik (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Prekonoška Čuka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.7km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (3.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (1.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (2.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (0.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (3.1km)
Airports close to Prekonoška Čuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (222.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prekonoška Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (215.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.