Traveling Luck for Raškovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Raskovac?What's around Raskovac?
Wikipedia near Raskovac
Where to stay near Raškovac
The timezone in Raskovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5444°, Longitude. 21.9025°
Satellite map around Raškovac
Loading map of Raškovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Raškovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Raškovac (0km)
- Glavčina (1.2km)
- Prekonoška Čuka (1.9km)
- Latinski Vrh (2.5km)
- Čuka (2.5km)
- Del (2.7km)
- Rasovi (2.9km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (3.1km)
- Božurna (3.2km)
- Jovanova Kapa (3.4km)
- Kitka (3.6km)
- Golemi Vrh (3.8km)
- Gladni Del (3.8km)
- Trap (3.8km)
- Babatija (4km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (4.1km)
- Lakinački Del (4.2km)
- Tobolica (4.3km)
- Grabovački Del (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Raškovac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.8km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (3.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (1.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (2.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gradac (4.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4.4km)
Airports close to Raškovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (212.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (223km)
Airfields or small airports close to Raškovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (215.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.