Traveling Luck for Drum, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drum?What's around Drum?
Wikipedia near Drum
Where to stay near Drum
The timezone in Drum is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5222°, Longitude. 21.9044°
Satellite map around Drum
Loading map of Drum and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drum, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kruške (2km)
- Smailovica (2.4km)
- Podlipovo (2.9km)
- Leskovrk (2.9km)
- Trstenica (3km)
- Rudenica (3.1km)
- Bačevina (3.3km)
- Vrbica (3.6km)
- Klen (3.7km)
- Rsova Šuma (3.7km)
- Pragovi (3.8km)
- Bosilovac (3.9km)
- Krugljaja (4km)
- Lokva (4km)
- Lipovo (4.5km)
- Čeprnac (4.6km)
- Dubrava (4.8km)
- Davljenik (4.8km)
- Suvi Krst (4.9km)
- Ključ (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Drum
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (0.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (2.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (3.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Glog (2.2km)
Airports close to Drum
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drum
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.