Traveling Luck for Bačevina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bacevina?What's around Bacevina?
Wikipedia near Bacevina
Where to stay near Bačevina
The timezone in Bacevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5033°, Longitude. 21.9272°
Satellite map around Bačevina
Loading map of Bačevina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bačevina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lakinački Del (1.7km)
- Gorevinski Vrh (2km)
- Božurna (2.6km)
- Rajkovica (3.1km)
- Grabovački Del (3.2km)
- ZdravčaČuka (3.6km)
- Latinski Vrh (3.6km)
- Lipovo (4.4km)
- Čuka (4.5km)
- Rudina (5km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (5km)
- Golemi Vrh (5km)
- Mednički Del (5.1km)
- Vrelska Čuka (5.1km)
- Glavčina (5.3km)
- Redak (5.7km)
- Raškovac (5.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Bačevina
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Glog (5.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (5.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (5.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (5.8km)
Airports close to Bačevina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (205km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bačevina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.