Traveling Luck for Leskovrk, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Leskovrk?What's around Leskovrk?
Wikipedia near Leskovrk
Where to stay near Leskovrk
The timezone in Leskovrk is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5331°, Longitude. 21.9314°
Satellite map around Leskovrk
Loading map of Leskovrk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leskovrk, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Latinski Vrh (1.1km)
- Golemi Vrh (1.4km)
- Glavčina (2km)
- Božurna (2km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (2.2km)
- Rajkovica (2.5km)
- Jovanova Kapa (2.8km)
- Lakinački Del (2.8km)
- Raškovac (3.1km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (3.2km)
- Redak (3.3km)
- ZdravčaČuka (3.3km)
- Široka Arnica (3.5km)
- Širina (3.7km)
- Čuka (3.8km)
- Kitka (3.9km)
- Gorevinski Vrh (4.3km)
- Rudina (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Leskovrk
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (2.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (4.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (2.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (2.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (4.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Javor (3.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (3.3km)
Airports close to Leskovrk
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Leskovrk
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.