Traveling Luck for Goveđi Peštar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Govedi Pestar?What's around Govedi Pestar?
Wikipedia near Govedi Pestar
Where to stay near Goveđi Peštar
The timezone in Govedi Pestar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5319°, Longitude. 21.9661°
Satellite map around Goveđi Peštar
Loading map of Goveđi Peštar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goveđi Peštar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Redak (0.7km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (1.3km)
- Širina (1.5km)
- Rudina (1.7km)
- Kozja Grbina (1.9km)
- Krivonos (1.9km)
- ZdravčaČuka (1.9km)
- Rajkovica (2.2km)
- Široka Arnica (2.4km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.6km)
- Nadkamen (2.7km)
- Zdravči Kamen (3.2km)
- Matejeva Stružina (3.7km)
- Retke Buke (3.7km)
- Orlovac (4.1km)
- Jovanova Kapa (4.1km)
- Mednički Del (4.2km)
- Kojin Vrh (4.3km)
- Latinski Vrh (4.3km)
Accommodation around Goveđi Peštar
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (4.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jasenovica (3.5km)
Airports close to Goveđi Peštar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (208.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Goveđi Peštar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.