Traveling Luck for Javor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Javor?What's around Javor?
Wikipedia near Javor
Where to stay near Javor
The timezone in Javor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5331°, Longitude. 21.9644°
Satellite map around Javor
Loading map of Javor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Javor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Redak (0.6km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (1.1km)
- Širina (1.4km)
- Rudina (1.9km)
- Krivonos (2km)
- ZdravčaČuka (2km)
- Kozja Grbina (2.1km)
- Rajkovica (2.2km)
- Široka Arnica (2.2km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.4km)
- Nadkamen (2.9km)
- Zdravči Kamen (3.4km)
- Retke Buke (3.6km)
- Matejeva Stružina (3.8km)
- Jovanova Kapa (3.9km)
- Orlovac (4.1km)
- Latinski Vrh (4.2km)
- Kojin Vrh (4.3km)
- Mednički Del (4.4km)
Accommodation around Javor
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (4.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (0.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jasenovica (3.7km)
Airports close to Javor
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (208.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Javor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.