Traveling Luck for Redak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Redak?What's around Redak?
Wikipedia near Redak
Where to stay near Redak
The timezone in Redak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 43.5372°, Longitude. 21.9653°
Satellite map around Redak
Loading map of Redak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Redak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Redak (0km)
- Širina (0.8km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (1.1km)
- Široka Arnica (1.7km)
- Krivonos (1.7km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.3km)
- Kozja Grbina (2.3km)
- Rudina (2.3km)
- ZdravčaČuka (2.6km)
- Rajkovica (2.7km)
- Retke Buke (3.1km)
- Nadkamen (3.2km)
- Zdravči Kamen (3.5km)
- Jovanova Kapa (3.6km)
- Orlovac (3.7km)
- Matejeva Stružina (3.7km)
- Kojin Vrh (3.8km)
- Golemi Del (3.9km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (4.3km)
- Latinski Vrh (4.3km)
Accommodation around Redak
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (3.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (0.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (2.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jasenovica (4km)
Airports close to Redak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Redak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.