Traveling Luck for Mali Javor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Javor?What's around Mali Javor?
Wikipedia near Mali Javor
Where to stay near Mali Javor
The timezone in Mali Javor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5414°, Longitude. 21.9483°
Satellite map around Mali Javor
Loading map of Mali Javor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Javor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golemi Vrh (0.7km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (0.9km)
- Široka Arnica (1.6km)
- Redak (1.7km)
- Širina (1.9km)
- Jovanova Kapa (2km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (2.8km)
- Rajkovica (2.8km)
- Latinski Vrh (3km)
- Glavčina (3.2km)
- ZdravčaČuka (3.2km)
- Kitka (3.3km)
- Krivonos (3.3km)
- Retke Buke (3.6km)
- Rudina (3.7km)
- Golemi Del (3.7km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (3.8km)
- Božurna (3.9km)
- Kozja Grbina (4km)
- Raškovac (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
Accommodation around Mali Javor
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (0.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (2.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (2.3km)
Airports close to Mali Javor
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mali Javor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.