Traveling Luck for Veliki Javor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Javor?What's around Veliki Javor?
Wikipedia near Veliki Javor
Where to stay near Veliki Javor
The timezone in Veliki Javor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.5444°, Longitude. 21.9553°
Satellite map around Veliki Javor
Loading map of Veliki Javor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Javor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Široka Arnica (0.8km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (1.1km)
- Širina (1.2km)
- Redak (1.3km)
- Golemi Vrh (1.4km)
- Jovanova Kapa (2.2km)
- Krivonos (2.7km)
- Retke Buke (2.8km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (3km)
- Golemi Del (3.1km)
- Rajkovica (3.3km)
- Kitka (3.4km)
- ZdravčaČuka (3.5km)
- Rudina (3.6km)
- Kozja Grbina (3.6km)
- Latinski Vrh (3.8km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (3.8km)
- Glavčina (3.9km)
- Kojin Vrh (3.9km)
- Orlovac (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
Accommodation around Veliki Javor
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (0.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (2.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (1.9km)
Airports close to Veliki Javor
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (208.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliki Javor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.