Traveling Luck for Širina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sirina?What's around Sirina?
Wikipedia near Sirina
Where to stay near Širina
The timezone in Sirina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.5433°, Longitude. 21.9678°
Satellite map around Širina
Loading map of Širina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Širina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Širina (0km)
- Redak (0.8km)
- Široka Arnica (1.1km)
- Krivonos (1.5km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (1.6km)
- Retke Buke (2.3km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.5km)
- Kozja Grbina (2.7km)
- Rudina (3km)
- Kojin Vrh (3km)
- Orlovac (3.1km)
- Golemi Del (3.1km)
- Jovanova Kapa (3.4km)
- ZdravčaČuka (3.4km)
- Rajkovica (3.5km)
- Zdravči Kamen (3.6km)
- Matejeva Stružina (3.7km)
- Nadkamen (3.7km)
- Debeli Rt (4km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (4.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
Accommodation around Širina
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (1.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (3.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radenkovac (3.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (1.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (2.1km)
Airports close to Širina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Širina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.