Traveling Luck for Smrdan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Smrdan?What's around Smrdan?
Wikipedia near Smrdan
Where to stay near Smrdan
The timezone in Smrdan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5517°, Longitude. 21.8958°
Satellite map around Smrdan
Loading map of Smrdan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smrdan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Raškovac (1.1km)
- Del (1.8km)
- Rasovi (1.8km)
- Prekonoška Čuka (2.1km)
- Glavčina (2.2km)
- Babatija (2.9km)
- Trap (2.9km)
- Gladni Del (3.3km)
- Čuka (3.3km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (3.3km)
- Tobolica (3.3km)
- Kitka (3.6km)
- Latinski Vrh (3.6km)
- Jovanova Kapa (3.8km)
- Gložje (3.9km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (4km)
- Šanci (4.1km)
- Božurna (4.4km)
- Letnički Del (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Smrdan
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (4.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (0.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kitke (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (3.9km)
Airports close to Smrdan
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (212.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (221.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Smrdan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.