Traveling Luck for Babatija, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Babatija?What's around Babatija?
Wikipedia near Babatija
Where to stay near Babatija
The timezone in Babatija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5650°, Longitude. 21.8711°
Satellite map around Babatija
Loading map of Babatija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Babatija, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Belodelska Ulja (0.6km)
- Babatija (1.2km)
- Stalovac (2km)
- Gabar (2.1km)
- Padalište (2.1km)
- Letnica (2.3km)
- Trnovača (2.4km)
- Grmada (2.9km)
- Bazarje (2.9km)
- Klen (3km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Lunjevac (3.5km)
- Požarak (3.5km)
- Vrbica (3.7km)
- Zmijarnik (3.7km)
- Vlasina (3.9km)
- Suvi Krst (3.9km)
- Krugljaja (4km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Babatija
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (3.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (2.9km)
- Gorunovac (4.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (4.4km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (4.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.6km)
Airports close to Babatija
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (219.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Babatija
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.