Traveling Luck for Ključ, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kljuc?What's around Kljuc?
Wikipedia near Kljuc
Where to stay near Ključ
The timezone in Kljuc is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5583°, Longitude. 21.9181°
Satellite map around Ključ
Loading map of Ključ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ključ, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vlaklinov Vrh (1.1km)
- Kitka (1.3km)
- Gladni Del (1.7km)
- Jovanova Kapa (1.8km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (1.8km)
- Del (1.8km)
- Glavčina (2.1km)
- Raškovac (2.3km)
- Trap (2.5km)
- Golemi Vrh (3.3km)
- Rasovi (3.4km)
- Latinski Vrh (3.6km)
- Gložje (3.7km)
- Prekonoška Čuka (4.1km)
- Široka Arnica (4.2km)
- Šanci (4.4km)
- Golemi Del (4.5km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (4.5km)
- Babatija (4.5km)
- Božurna (4.8km)
- Čuka (4.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
Accommodation around Ključ
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (3.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (2.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (2.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (1.8km)
Airports close to Ključ
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (222.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ključ
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.