Traveling Luck for Mali Gabar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Gabar?What's around Mali Gabar?
Wikipedia near Mali Gabar
Where to stay near Mali Gabar
The timezone in Mali Gabar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.5650°, Longitude. 21.8950°
Satellite map around Mali Gabar
Loading map of Mali Gabar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Gabar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Del (0.6km)
- Rasovi (1.2km)
- Trap (1.3km)
- Gložje (2.2km)
- Gladni Del (2.2km)
- Babatija (2.3km)
- Šanci (2.4km)
- Raškovac (2.8km)
- Tobolica (3.3km)
- Kitka (3.4km)
- Ravan (3.4km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (3.5km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (3.5km)
- Glavčina (3.5km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (3.6km)
- Prekonoška Čuka (3.6km)
- Letnički Del (3.6km)
- OštraČuka (4.1km)
- Jovanova Kapa (4.1km)
- Aleksin Kamen (4.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Mali Gabar
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (4.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (1.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (2.6km)
Airports close to Mali Gabar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (220.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mali Gabar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.