Traveling Luck for Ravan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravan?What's around Ravan?
Wikipedia near Ravan
Where to stay near Ravan
The timezone in Ravan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5850°, Longitude. 21.8714°
Satellite map around Ravan
Loading map of Ravan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ravan
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Srednja Kosa (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (3.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (1.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jezero (3.4km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (4.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (2.6km)
Airports close to Ravan
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (212.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.