Traveling Luck for Šanci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sanci?What's around Sanci?
Wikipedia near Sanci
Where to stay near Šanci
The timezone in Sanci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:34 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.5817°, Longitude. 21.8842°
Satellite map around Šanci
Loading map of Šanci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šanci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Šanci (0km)
- Gložje (1.2km)
- Ravan (1.3km)
- Trap (2km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (2.1km)
- OštraČuka (2.3km)
- Babatija (2.5km)
- Rasovi (2.6km)
- Del (2.7km)
- Letnički Del (2.9km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3.2km)
- Gladni Del (3.4km)
- Guzati Vrh (3.4km)
- Blendijski Vrh (3.5km)
- Tobolica (3.7km)
- Kolarnica (4.1km)
- Velika OštraČuka (4.1km)
- Kulin Vrh (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Šanci
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (4.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (2.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (3.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (4.2km)
Airports close to Šanci
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šanci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.