Traveling Luck for Gložje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glozje?What's around Glozje?
Wikipedia near Glozje
Where to stay near Gložje
The timezone in Glozje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5817°, Longitude. 21.8964°
Satellite map around Gložje
Loading map of Gložje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gložje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gložje (0km)
- Šanci (1.2km)
- Trap (1.2km)
- OštraČuka (1.9km)
- Del (2.3km)
- Aleksin Kamen (2.3km)
- Gladni Del (2.3km)
- Ravan (2.4km)
- Rasovi (2.9km)
- Blendijski Vrh (3.2km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (3.2km)
- Babatija (3.2km)
- Velika OštraČuka (3.7km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (3.8km)
- Čapljinac (3.9km)
- Letnički Del (4km)
- Visoki Vrh (4km)
- Kitka (4.1km)
- Kulin Vrh (4.3km)
- Guzati Vrh (4.4km)
- Tobolica (4.4km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Gložje
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Niška Padina (4.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (2.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vršak (3.5km)
Airports close to Gložje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (219km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gložje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.