Traveling Luck for Baljina Stava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Baljina Stava?What's around Baljina Stava?
Wikipedia near Baljina Stava
Where to stay near Baljina Stava
The timezone in Baljina Stava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5725°, Longitude. 21.9719°
Satellite map around Baljina Stava
Loading map of Baljina Stava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baljina Stava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golemi Del (1.1km)
- Kula (1.1km)
- Retke Buke (1.8km)
- Kulina (2km)
- Kojin Vrh (2.5km)
- Čaške (2.6km)
- Debeli Rt (3.1km)
- Široka Arnica (3.2km)
- Spasićevo (3.3km)
- Lalkina Čuka (3.5km)
- Okonica (3.5km)
- Orlovac (3.6km)
- Širina (3.8km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (3.9km)
- Kitka (4.2km)
- Jovanova Kapa (4.2km)
- Krivonos (4.4km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (4.4km)
- Čapljinac (4.6km)
- Redak (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Baljina Stava
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (4.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Prlina (3.9km)
Airports close to Baljina Stava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baljina Stava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.