Traveling Luck for Belešak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Belesak?What's around Belesak?
Wikipedia near Belesak
Where to stay near Belešak
The timezone in Belesak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5833°, Longitude. 21.9614°
Satellite map around Belešak
Loading map of Belešak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belešak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čaške (1.3km)
- Kulina (1.6km)
- Kula (2km)
- Golemi Del (2.1km)
- Lalkina Čuka (2.3km)
- Spasićevo (2.8km)
- Čapljinac (3km)
- Gola Čuka (3.4km)
- Retke Buke (3.5km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (3.5km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.8km)
- Vesino (3.9km)
- Kitka (4km)
- Kojin Vrh (4.2km)
- Široka Arnica (4.4km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (4.5km)
- Gladni Del (4.5km)
- Jovanova Kapa (4.6km)
- Debeli Rt (4.7km)
- Ovnarnik (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Belešak
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (4.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (3.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novo Selo (4.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (4.1km)
Airports close to Belešak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Belešak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.