Traveling Luck for Trljaci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trljaci?What's around Trljaci?
Wikipedia near Trljaci
Where to stay near Trljaci
The timezone in Trljaci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6028°, Longitude. 21.8739°
Satellite map around Trljaci
Loading map of Trljaci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trljaci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Guzati Vrh (2.3km)
- Ravan (2.3km)
- Kulin Vrh (2.3km)
- OštraČuka (2.4km)
- Blendijski Vrh (2.4km)
- Orlovac (2.7km)
- Kolarnica (2.8km)
- Šanci (2.9km)
- Velika OštraČuka (3km)
- Mala OštraČuka (3.1km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (3.3km)
- Mečji Vrh (3.5km)
- Gložje (3.5km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3.7km)
- Letnički Del (4.5km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.5km)
Accommodation around Trljaci
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šiljegarište (4.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (1.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (2.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lepterija (4.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.8km)
Airports close to Trljaci
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trljaci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.